Custom property retrieval incorrect

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Apr 27 18:32:30 EDT 2023

Those are exactly the two values I get too. The earliest version of LC I currently have
installed is 9.6.7 and it happens there and in three newer versions after that.

A custom property named "cVers" works okay. But I've been using "cVersion" for years and years,
so not sure what the ripple effect may be if I update my older apps (which is how I found this
one.) For now I can change the name of the property, I guess.

Thanks for tracking it down, Mark. I'm not crazy after all.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com