Android 13?

panagiotis m merakosp at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 15:18:49 EDT 2023

Hello all,

LiveCode does support Android 13. The release notes need to be updated.

Dan, if you rebuild the app with lc 9.6.9 I think you should be fine. I am
not sure why an app built with 9.6.2 would throw this error, but it has
been a long time since 9.6.2 anyway.

Cheers,
Panos

On Sat, Apr 22, 2023, 10:14 PM matthias rebbe via use-livecode <