"get in widget"?? How can I get a value out of a browser widget into LiveCode?

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Tue Apr 18 12:08:10 EDT 2023

I've found a solution. For the benefit of others (and myself, because I'll
have forgotten this next time I want it), this can be done using "the
javascriptHandlers".

So you can set up a handler to be called from the browser:
	set the javascriptHandlers of widget "Browser" to "myJSHandler"

... and then have javascript pass the expression to that handler:

	do "liveCode.myJSHandler(document.title);" in widget "browser"