Livecode script on Raspberry pi

Heriberto Torrado htorrado at networkdreams.net
Thu Apr 13 10:47:14 EDT 2023

Dear Livecode experts,

I'm interested in running the Livecode script/server version on my
Raspberry Pi. While I'm not keen on creating graphical applications, I'd
like to switch from using Python as my scripting language and utilize
Livecode instead. I find Livecode to be more efficient and productive
for my needs. My question is: have you successfully managed to run the
server version of Livecode on a Raspberry Pi using an x86 emulator like
Box86? Any insights or advice on this matter would be greatly
appreciated. Thank you!

Best,

Heriberto Torrado