Problem signing Android app

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Apr 12 16:48:17 EDT 2023

On this page:
<https://developer.android.com/studio/publish/app-signing>

it says:

* If you choose for Google to generate the app signing key for you when you
opt in, then the key you use to sign your app for release is designated as
your upload key.
* If you provide the app signing key to Google when opting in your new or
existing app, then you have the option to generate a new upload key during
or after opting in for increased security.
* If you do not generate a new upload key, you continue to use your app
signing key as your upload key to sign each release.

So yeah, I think that means your original signing key is your upload key,
which LC supports.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com