revXML and UTF8

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Mon Apr 10 16:27:48 EDT 2023

Are you sending encoded data to libXML and then decoding the data you pull out?

In the first bug report in the thread, if you textDecode the output from libXML then it renders with the smart quote.

I recall this topic coming up before but I don’t mess with XML and can’t recall more details on it (could have been in the forum too).

Brian Milby
brian at milby7.com