Unable to load Preferences LC 9.6.9rc3 and Levure 9.0.5

Marty Knapp martyknappster at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 11:50:27 EDT 2023

I use Levure to build apps too and discovered this issue when my standalones try to run natively on the Apple “M” chips. I’m guessing that LC 9.6.9rc3 (haven’t tried it yet) defaults to running natively rather than under Rosetta. For some reason when running natively it apparently thinks that something in the “Preferences.bundle" is a (not native) external so won’t/can’t load it.

So I am also needing a solution to this but no luck so far.
---
Marty Knapp