Ventura 1.3 - revcopyfile

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Apr 6 20:11:29 EDT 2023

I just use createFolder. I discovered however that the folder you are creating the new folder in has to exist already. In other words, if the root folder is hdd/users/bob/documents I cannot simply create a folder hdd/users/bob/documents/filetransfer/data/forms. I have to create file transfer, then create data, then create forms.

I typically do this by setting the itemDelimiter to "/" then looping through the items and checking to see if the folder exists next repeating if it does, appending the current item to the path, creating the folder, then rinse and repeat.

Bob S