How to loop through stacks with same name?

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Apr 6 13:13:11 EDT 2023

You're right, though I assumed the stack names would be sufficiently
unique. But your way is safer.

Regardless of the method, I have no idea why it isn't working for Håkan. It
should. Håkan, did you check your LC preferences in Files and Memory? Try
the various options.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On April 6, 2023 7:00:29 AM Alex Tweedly via use-livecode