Images in Push Messages

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Tue Sep 27 11:02:17 EDT 2022

Panos,

Yes, I have the icon in place and its showing just fine.  It's not the icon I'm working on... it's an actual image within the message (Like this: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/pluralsight/guides/master/images/df051757-9a09-417b-a77a-8192c984b9a4.png).  In some more research, I ran into this:

https://developer.android.com/develop/ui/views/notifications/build-notification

Does LC use the " NotificationCompat" when building packages?

Thank you!

Dan Friedman
CEO, ClearVision Technologies, LLC
Voice: 909/484-2052