one field to rule them all

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Mon Sep 26 16:35:14 EDT 2022

Is there any advantage to using the android widget vs. creating them
with the commands? I'd like to make the ios and android versions of this
app as close as possible, since there's already going to be a tablet and
a phone version.
I just wonder why all the field widgets weren't all combined into a single
widget. You've got the commands to build something by hand, the android
widget, the mac widget, and several field objects. I can understand having
various objects if you have a situation like you do with the field objects,
where the settings are different because the use-cases are different.

On Mon, Sep 26, 2022 at 3:46 PM Mike Kerner <MikeKerner at roadrunner.com>
wrote:

> does anyone know why we don't have a single field widget?
> i am just dipping a toe in the android waters, so do the mobilecontrol
> commands not work in android? the dictionary seems to say that they do.
>
> --
>    and did a little diving.
> And God said, "This is good."

   and did a little diving.