Weird performance issue

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 23:38:49 EDT 2022

Yep, I'm aware of cardnames. I don't have any memory of why I wrote it this
way -- maybe I didn't trust the ordering of cardnames and cardids? Or maybe
it made more sense to collect by hand than to stitch together the values?
Or maybe I just sucked at that moment in time.

gc

On Fri, Sep 23, 2022 at 4:44 PM J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <