Weird performance issue

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 18:41:17 EDT 2022

My test stack had over a thousand cards in it, and was still fast checking
the 1000th card.

I've now added a field to each of a thousand cards and stuck text in it;
the stack is over 12MB and still much faster than Navigator, which is under
1MB.

Lock Messages does nothing as far as I can tell.

thanks!

gc

On Fri, Sep 23, 2022 at 10:41 AM J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <