NAVRAD was: lcb missing manual

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Fri Sep 16 10:04:35 EDT 2022

By the way, we updated it, again, this morning, because, we're like little
kids now that we're starting to crack the code on this thing. It's nothing
too exciting, today, but it's better than it was, yesterday, including
fixing the copyright header - which was my error.
Here's what happened on the copyright: originally Ralph was working on this
widget and I was working on it, separately. His version had the OSS
copyright text on it (correct). I was intending to just throw the updates
at LC and say "Here", so I grabbed the later copyright header to make
merging it easier. The code of the widget is exactly the same between the
OSS version and the one that's in the newer bundles.
Now, I'm more inclined to do it "the right way", so, this morning's version
has the original, technically correct, OSS header.
That header says
Copyright (C) 2015-2016 LiveCode Ltd.

This file is part of LiveCode.

LiveCode is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under
the terms of the GNU General Public License v3 as published by the Free
Software Foundation.

LiveCode is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY
WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the GNU General Public License
for more details.

along with LiveCode.  If not see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.