NAVRAD was: lcb missing manual

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Fri Sep 16 06:41:16 EDT 2022

Sorry, I confused things by using the word "outdated". I wasn't
referring to the date in the copyright statement, but to the fact that
it says "Livecode is free software [...  GPL]", and "this file is part
of Livecode", and implications that may have on the license situation
for the widget and anyone who uses it in an app.

Alex.