[semi-OT] PDF on the fly

jbv at souslelogo.com jbv at souslelogo.com
Thu Sep 15 05:36:06 EDT 2022

I am using Safari 15.6 (15613.3.9.1.7, 15613)

But I finally found the origin of the problem :
   put header "Content-Length: " & number of chars of myPDF

After removing that line from the header, files download and
display fine in Safari, as in other browsers.
So far I have no rational explanation though.

Best,
jbv