System Time Zone

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Sep 14 12:43:22 EDT 2022

That was my first thought too and I (erroneously) suggested the internet
"time", which should have been "date". I found a ready-made lookup list and
began experimenting. No go.

You have to know whether the area is on daylight savings time because the
offset changes. You also need to know the location because cities in the
same zone vary, and Apple's format requires a specific city location
reference, so that would be a second lookup.

And the OP doesn't want a lookup list anyway.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On September 14, 2022 11:03:40 AM Richmond via use-livecode