Stylistic question.

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 03:54:18 EDT 2022

Can you be more specific? I tried selecting the card both in the live
display and the specific card display, and then on the Properties "P" menu
I selected Property Editor, Single Object Inspector, and Individual Object
Inspectors, and it always came up showing the card.

On Wed, Sep 7, 2022 at 3:04 PM Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <