Cross-platform font handling, and why you don't want to do it

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Wed Sep 7 11:50:02 EDT 2022

After I start using the font files I added a line to wait 10 ticks with messages. Same thing. I came up with a workaround though. If I set the rect of an object to it's current rect it forces a redraw. Curiously, if I set the rect of the entire stack to it's current rect it does NOT force a redraw.

Bob S