Standardize Font Appearance

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Sep 6 18:30:50 EDT 2022

Bob Sneidar wrote:

 > That's great for buttons. I'd like to implement something for all
 > objects. My goal is to be able to offer the end user a way to change
 > their "motif" with a single click. Imagine being able to set the
 > properties of an object designated as a "class object", the object
 > then getting a propertyChanged message, and then having that
 > propertyChanged handler trigger the change of all the subscribed
 > properties of all the objects that are an instance of that class or
 > sub-class.

Sounds very much like the way word processors manage styles: define a
set of attributes, assign a name to the set, apply that set by name to
selections as you go.

If a change is needed just edit the style definition, click "Save
Changes", and the changes are propagated to all objects to which that
style has been assigned.

Do I understand the desired workflow?

--
  Richard Gaskin