Standalone Application Error

harrison at all-auctions.com harrison at all-auctions.com
Tue Sep 6 17:36:32 EDT 2022

Greetings LiveCoders,

I came up against this error today:

There was an error while saving the standalone application
Adding ad-hoc signature failed with error:
(path name to app): replacing existing signature
xcrun: error: invalid active developer path (/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools), missing xcrun at:
/Library/Developer/CommandLineTools/usr/bin/xcrun
(path name to app): the codesign_allocate helper tool
cannot be found or used
In subcomponent
(path name to app):/Contents/MacOS/revsecurity.dylib

Is this just saying I don’t have Xcode installed, or is
more complex than that?

The program works fine in the IDE, I just can’t build the standalone.

Anyone else ever get this one?

Thanks,

Rick