Stylistic question.

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 22:11:11 EDT 2022

On Thu, Sep 1, 2022 at 10:32 AM Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <
> I will however ask for just one enhancement: If I am filtering the list
and have an item or items selected, and then I clear the filter, it also
clears the selection. It would be great if the selection could be
maintained or restored.

I checked, and there is code that is supposed to do exactly this. I
checked, and at least in the simple scenarios I tried, it works as
advertised. Do you have a recipe to make it not work?

Note: I think I added this fairly recently, so you probably need the most
recent version (or nearly so) for this to work.

gc