Text to speech

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Sat Sep 3 07:53:36 EDT 2022

If you purchased a subscription to the LiveCode Global 22-23 conference,
then you can go to livecode.com and login to the store and navigate to
your account and you will see "LiveCode Global 22/23 - The Year of
Reinvention" under Conferences in the sidebar. All the video's are under
there - and I think a way to get the sample files as well.