Standardize Font Appearance

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Fri Sep 2 17:16:24 EDT 2022

That's great for buttons. I'd like to implement something for all objects. My goal is to be able to offer the end user a way to change their "motif" with a single click. Imagine being able to set the properties of an object designated as a "class object", the object then getting a propertyChanged message, and then having that propertyChanged handler trigger the change of all the subscribed properties of all the objects that are an instance of that class or sub-class.

I see it all in my mind. It wouldn't be that hard to do. I just need to know when a property gets changed in any object.

Bob S