lcb missing manual

Jacques Clavel jacques.clavel at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 13:43:21 EDT 2022

As a typed language, LCB should be more efficient than LCS.
Writing programs in LCB is more difficult and time consuming (bogs...) than
using higher level language (LCS)
You can write exactly the same functions, commands in LCB than in LCS
JC

Le ven. 2 sept. 2022 à 17:13, Mike Kerner via use-livecode <
use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> a écrit :

> I wonder why the polygrid is so much faster than the datagrid at rendering,
> then, in the demo
>
> On Fri, Sep 2, 2022 at 10:54 AM Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <
>
> > Or slower than both? As I understand it, LCB has the capability to call C
> > externals which themselves would be faster than anything, but on it's own
> > it is slower than both.
> >
> > Bob S
> >

> > On Sep 2, 2022, at 01:00 , Geoff Canyon via use-livecode <
> > use-livecode at lists.runrev.com<mailto:use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>>
> > wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, Sep 1, 2022 at 10:08 AM Richard Gaskin via use-livecode <
> > use-livecode at lists.runrev.com<mailto:use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>>
> > wrote:
> >
> > Its much faster than C but slower than Script.
> >
> > Should that be "much slower than C but faster than Script"?
> >
> > In which case, what happened to the "faster than script" part?

> --
>    and did a little diving.
> And God said, "This is good."

Jacques Clavel