Livecode / Github

Brian Milby brian at milby7.com
Thu Sep 1 22:23:24 EDT 2022

I would agree that a LC specific (smartcrumbs specific actually) interface
to git would be helpful.  On the back end, it would just be native git
add/commit/push/fetch/pull/merge commands to get data into the repository.
The JSON file structure looks to be a mainstack key with the GUID value and
then GUID keys for each stack in the file that have all objects as a
dictionary. It should be relatively easy to turn it into an array. The
challenge will be dealing with diffs.  The structure is something like this:

{
  "guid of stack a": {
    "object guid": {
    }
  },
  "guid of stack b": {
    "guid of stack b": {
      "name": "Main Stack Name"
    }
  },
  "mainstack": "guid of stack b"
}

On Thu, Sep 1, 2022 at 9:41 PM Pi Digital via use-livecode <