Stylistic question.

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Sep 1 13:31:39 EDT 2022

by Navigator I was put off by Navigator at first, mainly because it was able to do a LOT, and I was looking for an easy answer to a complex problem: How to set properties for objects in a much more intuitive way that the LC Property Editor.

Once I started using it however, I cannot imagine how I lived without it. I don't think I am going too far to say that it is in the top 3 most useful interface enhancements ever developed in LC.

I will however ask for just one enhancement: If I am filtering the list and have an item or items selected, and then I clear the filter, it also clears the selection. It would be great if the selection could be maintained or restored.

Bob S