Anyone any experience with Livecode under Ventura?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Wed Oct 26 07:43:33 EDT 2022

Just to flag a different experience here. I can’t get the simulator to launch under Ventura on a Macbook Air M1.

I have Xcode 13.2 installed and have “xcode-select” set to it. The preferences for mobile development are set correctly and when I try to launch a mobile app for testing on the simulator it gets stuck in the “launching app” dialog forever.

And yes, I tried launching the simulator manually by going inside the bundle and the simulator is working fine.