Anyone any experience with Livecode under Ventura?

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Tue Oct 25 16:38:08 EDT 2022

I just upgraded to Ventura and noticed that only Xcode 14 can be opened on Ventura.

As LC 9.6.9 needs Xcode 13.2 on macOS 11 and above you can still use Xcode 13.2  in LC.
Just add the "old" Xcode 13.2 app in LC preferences under Mobile Support

and also change the path of the active developer directory back to Xcode 13.2 by running this command in Terminal

sudo xcode-select -s <path to Xcode.app version 13.2>