Long shot question about OpenCV

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Mon Oct 17 18:00:10 EDT 2022

Has anyone out there done any work at wrapping the OpenCV computer
vision/image recognition open source library with LCB?
See https://opencv.org/

I am particularly interested in simple face and/or object recognition in
images - something where I can pass the library an image file (like a
PNG) and it can return whether or not there is a face in the image and
if yes/true, the rectangle within the image that bounds what it thinks
is a face (or faces as I suppose it could return multiple rects).