LC -> Applescript -> Chrome

jbv at souslelogo.com jbv at souslelogo.com
Thu Oct 13 08:15:31 EDT 2022

If anyone's interested, I think I have found the
cause of my problem with Applescript in LC, and more
specifically with the "click at" command.
For months I've been using MouseTools as Terminal/shell
application to emulate keyboard and/or mouse events.
AFAIK MouseTools is pretty old and hasn't been updated
in ages, and a recent Mac OSX update might have made
its behavior erratic.
Therefore I have switched to cliclick (https://www.bluem.net/),
whose last update is from 2021 and that is much more easier to use,
and things have improved (as far as I can see).

Best