on-rev mail server

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Tue Oct 11 02:58:33 EDT 2022

Unfortunately i am not on Silica, but on Quartz. So i could just test with "my" server.
I am able to login.

So it is not a general problem, but only one with Silica. Maybe the db server part has problems.

Anyway, if you think it's not urgent, then you could send an email to livecodehosting at livecode.com <mailto:livecodehosting at livecode.com>

If you think it's urgent, then you can send an email to livecodehosting at livecode.com <mailto:livecodehosting at livecode.com>  and put the word URGENT into the subject line at the beginning. This will speed the things a little bit up.

Regards,
Matthias