on-rev mail server

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 02:07:44 EDT 2022

Is anyone having troubles with on-rev IMAP and SMTP servers?

I've just upgraded my OS and all the passwords for the servers were
blank but when I input them I don't get a connection.

I restarted using my back-up HDD, which has all the boxes filled in,
but it can't connect to the mail servers either.

I thought I'd log in using cPanel to see if there was a hint there but
I can't access the 'silica' server either; which led me to believe
that the servers may be down but I can access all my web pages.

Anyone else having issues or should I be contacting Heather?

Thanks