Control or right click to show popup menu

Craig Newman craig at starfirelighting.com
Mon Oct 3 09:47:29 EDT 2022

Hi.

On a new card make a field and a pulldown menu button. Place a few lines of text in the field and lock it. In the field script:
on mouseUp

set the loc of btn 1 to the mouseloc

click at the mouseLoc

end mouseUp

The menu opens at the line clicked on.

This has been discussed extensively in the forums, if you want to search there. That discussion mainly dealt with loading the contents of the button with the field contents, or the selection of a particular menuItem once the menu itself was open.

Craig