Control or right click to show popup menu

Peter Bogdanoff bogdanoff at me.com
Sat Oct 1 04:17:07 EDT 2022

Hi,

I want to control or right click on a line of text in a field to show a popup menu. So I’ve set the popup menu button to the loc of the mouse and it’s showing in place when the  controlKey is down.

However, the menu items won’t show  while the control key is also down.

Maybe I’m doing this wrong. In my application, how do make this work:  the user holds down the control key or right click  to do editing via choices provided by some kind of popup menu? Both Mac and Windows.

Thanks,