correct iphoneSafeAreaInsets in iPad simulator?

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed Nov 30 16:37:05 EST 2022

I did not have any problems on iPad Pro (11-inch) (3rd generation) simulator
using iphoneSafeAreaInsets(). One thing I did notice that when you change
rotation the resizestack handler is not firing. However it does work as
expected on the device. LC or simulator bug?

Other than that, I have nothing.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services