correct iphoneSafeAreaInsets in iPad simulator?

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Wed Nov 30 16:28:30 EST 2022

Klaus,

I see what you mean.

I had my resizing SW using a table that I just kept adding to as new models
were released. I gave up on that after the iPhone 14 pro was released. I now
use iphoneSafeAreaInsets(). It seems to work OK.

I will do some testing of one of my apps on the iPad Pro (11-inch) (3rd
generation) simulator.

Film at 11

Ralph DiMola
IT Director