Browser widget doesn't display PDF

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Tue Nov 29 11:58:04 EST 2022

Hello,

i am currently having problems that a browser widget doesn't display a pdf, regardless if remote or local.

I just see a white blank page. Sometime an error message comes up telling me that "PDFViewer could not find a compatible version of Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader for displaying this PDF file."
Something like that. I get a German error message.

The interesting part is, that Safari does not have a problem with displaying the PDF and the folders ~/library/internet-plugins and /library/Internet-plugins both contain the Acrobat plugins.

Tried here with LC 9.6.9RC2 and 10DP4 on Ventura 13.0.1.

Does anyone has an idea what might be wrong?

Regards,
Matthias