[OT] Upgrade to Monterey from Big Sur

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 14:15:54 EST 2022

You will have your own reasons for wanting to move to Big Sur and not up to
MacOS 13.

But, from my own experience after Catalina my experience with MacOS was
distinctly off-colour unti I hit MacOS 13, which, once you overlook the way
they mucked up the System Settings thing, does feel a whole lot more robust
that the beta-quality stuff Apple lobbed ourway after Catalina.

On Mon, 28 Nov 2022, 21:09 Ralph DiMola via use-livecode, <