App not printing

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Mon Nov 28 12:24:44 EST 2022

Marty,

I had a similar issue.   The only way to resolve the issue was to add the printing entitlements.   Apps uploaded to the Mac App Store must have the sandbox environment enabled, and for every functionality that needs to communicate with the "outside world" it needs the appropriate entitlement. See section 16 of lesson:

https://lessons.livecode.com/m/4071/l/876834-signing-and-uploading-apps-to-the-mac-app-store

In the entitlements list, you need to add the printing entitlement (com.apple.security.print).

Hope that helps!

-Dan