use-livecode Digest, Vol 230, Issue 17

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed Nov 23 12:42:50 EST 2022

I like to surprise people. :) Basically I was hoping to avoid brute force,
but it looks like import/export may be the best way. If I do the stacks
only a few at a time I'll only need a dozen passes or so.

Part of the problem was determining which locks need changing and which
were not visual effects, or which were locked in one handler and unlocked
in a handler that might be elsewhere, sometimes even in a different stack.
Some manual examination seems required. Fortunately the latter is rare.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On November 23, 2022 5:58:41 AM info--- via use-livecode