Lock screen challenge

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Mon Nov 21 16:43:08 EST 2022

I was also going to suggest just brute forcing it. Something like: (code
not complete or syntax checked)

repeat with i=1 to the number of stacks
   repeat with j = 1 to the number of cards in stack i
     repeat with k= 1 to the number of controls of card j of stack i
       put the script of control k of card j of stack i into tScript
       -- look through the lines of tScript for "lock screen", note the
line number A, then search from there onward for "unlock screen" and
note the line number B
       -- if line B begins with (after trimming spaces) "unlock screen
with" then
          -- replace line B with "unlock screen with visual effect"
         -- and replace line A with "lock screen for visual effect"
     end repeat
   end repeat
end repeat