Auto-Complete

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Mon Nov 14 14:57:49 EST 2022

I've probably asked this before, or someone has, but while I really like the suggestions when editing a script, I decidedly do NOT like the auto-encapsulation of things, by which I mean if I type a quote, it happens another quote right after. If I type a left square bracket, it appends a right square bracket right after.

I know this is supposed to help me, but in reality it keeps getting in my way. I end up having to correct my scripts because I typed an extra quote or square bracket.

Is there a way to keep the popup suggestions without the auto-completing quotes, brackets and parenthesis?

Bob S