Anyone any experience with Livecode under Ventura?

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Mon Nov 14 09:12:23 EST 2022

just one note that has bitten me, about using these cloud backup services:
they are not great at storing databases (which includes git repos, since
the git tree is just a db).
there are db's that take snapshots as part of their backup process (then
you backup the snapshot, not the db). backing up a db via cloud storage
(again, including a git repo) will eventually burn you. you can fix it, but
it can take hours.
but with time machine/retrospect/etc. - no issues.

On Sun, Nov 13, 2022 at 5:41 PM matthias rebbe via use-livecode <

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."