Anyone any experience with Livecode under Ventura?

Bob Sneidar bobsneidar at iotecdigital.com
Thu Nov 10 18:35:37 EST 2022

Don't get me wrong, I keep some of my documents in the cloud, especially the important ones, but the conversation was abount having iCloud be the primary storage for ALL your documents. I lost a ton of really good photos when they went from .MAC to me.com<http://me.com>. True I was warned, but was not in a position at the time to download all my photo library.

Bob S