Anyone any experience with Livecode under Ventura?

Geoff Canyon gcanyon at gmail.com
Thu Nov 10 13:40:52 EST 2022

I regard it as a choice of risks -- I'm lazy about backups since...I was
going to say the '90s, but really it's forever. Thankfully I've never had a
drive go bad, but  I have written several novels, and I now have none of
them except as memories: one went away with an iMac hard drive I didn't
copy properly when I retired it, one went away with a zip drive, one went
away with 3 inch floppies, and one went away with 5 inch floppies (and one
went away with greenbar paper). I think my odds are better using a cloud
service than my own efforts at maintaining things.

gc

On Wed, Nov 9, 2022 at 2:32 PM Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <