[ANN] Release 9.6.9 RC-2

matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de matthias_livecode_150811 at m-r-d.de
Fri Nov 4 11:44:07 EDT 2022

Hello Panos,

regarding the smaller size of standalone on macOS, iOS and Android mentioned  at the link you provided...

With LC 9.6.9 RC1 my standalone is 23.8mb with the RC2 now 23.9mb.
I really hoped that the file size would go down back to a size my app had before unicode support was included/added to LC (was it V7?).

But now the size even increased a little bit.

Or am i missing something?

Regards,

Matthias