Signing With Apple on iOS Woes

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Mon Mar 28 14:00:05 EDT 2022

I am trying to user a browser widget to do a login with Apple.  When I load my page (that redirects to apple with the appropriate keys) on my desktop (in the IDE) it works perfect!   When I load the URL in the iOS Simulator, I get a browserDocumentLoadFailed message and the error is "navigation request cancelled" and then the page loads and seems to respond correctly.  However, on a actual iPhone, we get the browserDocumentLoadFailed with the error "The operation couldn't be completed. (NSUELErrorDomain error -999).

Anyone have any advice on this issue?