Counting Syllables

Craig Newman craig at starfirelighting.com
Thu Mar 24 13:22:52 EDT 2022

I am actually having trouble finding a dictionary “dump” that would provide a list of words along with a syllabic entry attached. If such a thing exists, we only need a dozen lines of code and ten minutes to create a database mapping each word to its syllable count.

Anyone know of such a resource?

Craig