There is no TextEdit.app???

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Mar 22 11:41:53 EDT 2022

Bob,

AppleScript still your friend. Use this AppleScript from your LiveCode app:

tell application "TextEdit"
set targetFilePath to "Macintosh HD:Users:myuser:Downloads:test.txt"

activate
open file targetFilePath
end tell

Just remember to alter the destination of targetFilePath to be the file you
want, and remember that paths are colon separated.

On Tue, 22 Mar 2022 at 15:17, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <

https://www.andregarzia.com <http://www.andregarzia.com>
Want to support me? Buy me a coffee at https://ko-fi.com/andregarzia